Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging Join our Supply Chain practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory. What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations. Wherever it may be, you will manage best-in-class strategy projects, advanced analytics to drive cost reductions and performance improvement, and technology transformations with clients that come to Deloitte to help solve their pressing concerns.About the team
The Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world and growing. We work hand-in-hand with our clients from virtually every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our works involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and present the findings to senior executives. Depending on the project, we evolve this storyline into a strategic roadmap and detailed project plan for execution. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-8 years of consulting and/or industry experience with Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement
- Demonstrates expertise in some of the following Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement specializations: Spend Management & Analytics, Sustainable Strategic Sourcing (Direct & Indirect), Process and Technology Implementations, Supplier Relationship Management, Value Chain Risk Management, etc.
- Is committed to professional and client service excellence
- Is experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability, and team leadership.
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively in teams
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production