Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Laval; Montreal; Quebec City
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
The Financial Advisory practice is currently searching for a Manager/ Senior Manager to join our Value Advisory group. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, you will help small start-up to large multinational companies face valuation related financial issues with informed confidence. Using your deep technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, you will provide financial advice to companies in many different industries and situations. The result? Our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges. What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager/ Senior Manager on our Value Advisory team you will:
About the team
- Lead teams in the delivery of all forms of valuation reports (comprehensive, estimate, and calculation), including fairness opinions and Multilateral Instrument 61-101 Formal Valuations;
- Provide valuation support to our audit and tax functions such as impairment analysis, going concern analysis, valuations to support corporate restructurings, and valuations for business combinations;
- Take a lead role in delivering advisory services to high growth organizations with a diverse team;
- Create long term relationships at a senior client level;
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners;
- Identify and lead business development opportunities;
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential; and
- Create a learning environment through leadership.
We have a diverse team that is energized, supports each other and our clients and delivers on our promises. Our team includes people with CPAs, CBVs, CFAs, MBAs and other qualifications. We believe in life-long learning and are always excited to examine new ideas, new ways of working and new opportunities! Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Completed undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials;
- Completion of the Chartered Business Valuation, Chartered Professional Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst designations would be considered a strong asset;
- Minimum of 4-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong external consulting or advisory experience;
- Proven ability to deliver all valuation related services;
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability, and team leadership;
- Experienced in business development and building a practice;
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership in creating a learning environment;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production