11128 Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems,
Experience a firm where wellness matters,
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Are you the kind of person who looks for meaningful opportunities? If so, don't miss the great opportunity described below!
We are looking for a manager or senior manager in business restructuring who wants to join our professional team of professionals in our Quebec City office. What will your typical day look like?
Your role as a senior manager at Deloitte:
About the team
- Inspire your colleagues and live our purpose and our values;
- Actively contribute to building the talent pool; create a talent experience that attracts; develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- Create opportunities to drive impact, anticipate clients' needs and deliver superior results by leveraging each person's strengths;
- Forge in-depth relationships across a diverse network and use a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact;
- Translate broader strategies into a compelling team vision and goals; align the team and set priorities to achieve the objectives of the business and the firm;
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement;
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
The members of the business re-structuring team of our Quebec office are participating, with their colleagues in Quebec and the rest of Canada on carrying out various mandates relating to companies located across the entire province who are in financial distress. Our business restructuring professionals who are, among other things, performing mandates to assist management leaders who are in a financial crisis with creditors (banks, bank syndicates, investment funds, etc.) and companies in a financial crisis, well as administration mandates [formal insolvency procedures (proposal, arrangement plan, bankruptcy, receivership, etc.) under the applicable pertinent legislation in Quebec and Canada. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Have the CPA designation or any other accounting title;
- Be an intern or a regular member of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals;
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience;
- Have excellent interpersonal relations skills and a proven ability to work well with the team.
- Have proven skills in financial analysis and problem solving;
- Are able to communicate effective in French and English;
- Are available for occasional travel across Quebec.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production