At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
We are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our Montreal-based infrastructure advisory team.
The candidate will support our team playing a financial analysis advisory role for major infrastructure projects in Québec. What you will do
As a Senior Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Development of opportunity files and business cases for projects carried out in alternative mode, according to the framework policy of the Conseil du Trésor du Québec;
- Development, review, supervision of complex financial models and financial analyses of project costs and financing methods;
- Various economic analyses, including cost-benefit and economic impact analyses, particularly in the transportation field;
- Analyses of major project delivery modes and multi-criteria analyses;
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses, including statistics, semi-structured interviews, focus groups and literature reviews;
- Preparing and facilitating risk workshops to determine the appropriate risk envelope for an infrastructure project; and
- Development of innovative financing strategies for major infrastructure projects
What you bring to the role
- Managing clients and relationships with engineering teams or other partners;
- Managing internal teams and reviewing the quality of final deliverables;
- Synthesize analyses and key findings into eloquent presentations and reports, in Word and PowerPoint format, in impeccable English/French;
- Lead the preparation of service offers and business development activities.
Keys to your success:
- Proven technical and analytical skills, including proven financial analysis and financial modeling skills applied to infrastructure projects;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to understand and effectively summarize complex documents;
- At least 6-10 years experience in finance in a corporate or consulting environment;
- A university degree in a relevant discipline (business, finance, economics, engineering, etc.). A Master's degree in a complementary field would be considered an asset;
- A professional designation such as CFA, CBV or CPA would be considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of finance and economics;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.