Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.Do you want to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment with ambitious colleagues who share the same interests as you? Do you want to play a crucial role in the execution of various valuation and litigation support engagements? Then this position is for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager/Senior Manager:
• You will use a structured project management approach that fully satisfies clients and ensures project profitability;
• You will establish priorities and contribute to project planning and drafting reports on their progress;
• You will be responsible for the coordination and control of customer pre-acceptance procedures, including conflict verifications, investigation and drafting engagement letters;
• You will supervise the production of financial and data analyzes, the review of documents and processes, the interview with witnesses, etc;
• You will be responsible for coordinating and preparing damage investigation and quantification reports for delivery to customers detailing the procedures undertaken, results obtained, limits and recommended actions;
• If the mandate on which you are working requires it, you will be able to participate as an expert in litigation files related to the judicial process;
• You will contribute to the growth and development of the service through internal and / or external presentations for business or training purposes.About the team
Deloitte's team of forensic professionals identify and deal with a wide range of business disputes and irregularities, and deliver clear, logical analyses, opinions and reports. We apply a variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques to isolate and analyze alleged damages resulting from business interruption, alleged fraud and corruption, breach of contract, negligence, breach of duty, infringement of intellectual property, and similar circumstances. We quantify real or potential losses, minimize fraud, locate misappropriated funds, and bring about a timely resolution to commercial disputes and financial litigation.
Our dispute consulting team is made up of specialists in valuation, financial analysis, damage quantification, intellectual property, forensic accounting, and computer forensics, all with significant experience assisting clients with contentious matters.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
• Master of business administration (MBA) degree, the CPA designation or another professional accounting designation is an asset;
• At least five years of relevant forensic accounting experience;
• Extensive experience in consulting or providing external advisory services;
• Deep commitment to professionalism and client service excellence;
• Exceptional communication in both French and English, writing and presentation skills;
• Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving with strong attention to detail;
• Ability to build mathematical representation of various client scenarios and generate robust insights to drive data-driven decision making;
• Experience in diagnosing project-related problems, developing solutions, communicating with clients, coordinating decision-making, producing documents, managing client expectations and leading a team;
• Ability to travel in Canada and sometimes abroad (candidates must be able to enter the United States in order to complete engagement work);Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Law, Equity, Manager, Technology, Legal, Finance, Management
Apply now "
Accounting Management and Executive