Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex economic, social, policy and commercial challenges.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with your team, clients, and our communities.
Experience a culture where we put our people first, and diversity, inclusion and wellness are prioritized. Get ready to launch your career! We are looking for sharp minds to join our growing team, offering you the opportunity to uniquely apply economic analysis in an advisory context, providing strategic value to our clients. What will your typical day look like?
The successful candidate will drive the growth of the Deloitte Economics practice by leading business development and client engagement activities. Key responsibilities include:
About the team
- Lead the execution of Economic Advisory engagements by managing delivery teams to conduct research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, modelling, report writing, and presentations to clients
- Interact with clients at all levels, including delivering executive presentations, facilitating workshops, and maintaining ongoing business relationships
- Lead the development of proposals and presentations to prospective clients
- Support the Economic Advisory practice by contributing to intellectual capital development and thought leadership
Our Economics team provides a range of economics advisory services to our clients. In an uncertain world, Economic Analysis can help companies and governments make better choices and reduce risk. We are part of an extensive worldwide Deloitte network with deep expertise in:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Economic development strategy
- Economic impact analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Labour market analysis
- Business economics and scenario planning
- Macroeconomic analysis and forecasting, and
- Policy advisory
You are someone with:
- Approximately 5-10 years of relevant research, analytical, forecasting and advisory expertise in the field of economics with progression through increasingly senior roles
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a management/leadership role
- Outstanding analytical, writing and communication capabilities are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work with others including managing stakeholders ranging from internal teams to clients
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced project environment under tight timelines
- Master's degree in an economics related field
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in EViews and/or R
- English / French bilingual skills are an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production