Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals. Do you want to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment with ambitious colleagues who share the same interests as you? Do you want to play a crucial role in the execution of various valuation and litigation support engagements? Then this position is for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager/Senior Manager:
• You will use a structured project management approach that fully satisfies clients and ensures project profitability;
• You will establish priorities and contribute to project planning and drafting reports on their progress;
• You will be responsible for the coordination and control of customer pre-acceptance procedures, including conflict verifications, investigation and drafting engagement letters;
• You will supervise the production of financial and data analyzes, the review of documents and processes, the interview with witnesses, etc;
• You will be responsible for coordinating and preparing damage investigation and quantification reports for delivery to customers detailing the procedures undertaken, results obtained, limits and recommended actions;
• If the mandate on which you are working requires it, you will be able to participate as an expert in litigation files related to the judicial process;
• You will contribute to the growth and development of the service through internal and / or external presentations for business or training purposes. About the team
Deloitte's team of forensic professionals identify and deal with a wide range of business disputes and irregularities, and deliver clear, logical analyses, opinions and reports. We apply a variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques to isolate and analyze alleged damages resulting from business interruption, alleged fraud and corruption, breach of contract, negligence, breach of duty, infringement of intellectual property, and similar circumstances. We quantify real or potential losses, minimize fraud, locate misappropriated funds, and bring about a timely resolution to commercial disputes and financial litigation.
Our dispute consulting team is made up of specialists in valuation, financial analysis, damage quantification, intellectual property, forensic accounting, and computer forensics, all with significant experience assisting clients with contentious matters. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
• Master of business administration (MBA) degree, the CPA designation or another professional accounting designation is an asset;
• At least seven years of relevant forensic accounting experience;
• Extensive experience in consulting or providing external advisory services;
• Deep commitment to professionalism and client service excellence;
• Exceptional communication in both French and English, writing and presentation skills;
• Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving with strong attention to detail;
• Ability to build mathematical representation of various client scenarios and generate robust insights to drive data-driven decision making;
• Experience in diagnosing project-related problems, developing solutions, communicating with clients, coordinating decision-making, producing documents, managing client expectations and leading a team;
• Ability to travel in Canada and sometimes abroad (candidates must be able to enter the United States in order to complete engagement work); Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production