Permanent Primary Location:
St-Félicien, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office..
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. Are you the kind of person who seeks challenging opportunities? If so, don't miss out on the exciting opportunity in the Audit team described below! What will your typical day look like?
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or simple forecast of their finances, our clients need complete solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit services do more than just basic auditing. You'll gain an in-depth understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate the issues that will impact your clients. The result? A value-added service that ensures your clients will meet the challenges and seize the opportunities. As a Manager, Audit Private, you will:
About the team
- Provide our clients with solutions based on current business and financial conditions;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of audit documentation and financial statements;
- Manage engagements from start to finish, from planning to the preparation of audit documentation and financial statements;
- Lead an audit team;
- Actively coach and mentor your team members to help them achieve their full potential.
We have a significant opportunity for growth in both the private and public sectors of our practice. Our ultimate goals? To build a larger and stronger practice; a practice that all our people will want to be a part of; a practice that current and potential clients think of first to support their audit and consulting needs; a practice that will be the envy of our competitors.
In order to achieve these objectives, we are focused on increasing our efficiency while continuing to offer a consistent level of quality, appropriate for the level of risk that characterizes the markets in which we operate. We are also focused on developing a sales culture in our practice to ensure that we have the necessary capabilities to focus on relationships and sales, and we are working to provide our teams with the support they need to succeed in the market. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelors degree;
- CPA designation or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in diagnosing problems related to projects, developing solutions, communicating with clients, coordinating decision-making, preparing documentation, managing client expectations, and managing project profitability and team leadership;
- Strong leadership to create a climate for learning.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production