Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems What will your typical day look like?
You will lead the testing team to plan, prepare for and manage testing of an integrated suite of SAP S/4 and SAAS offerings. This includes both functional and non-functional testing, across the full project lifecycle including hardening cycles during the agile build phase, integrated testing cycles and through user acceptance testing. You will work with your process, tech and data team lead colleagues to make sure all aspects of testing are successfully planned and executed.
Our SAP consultants help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As an SAP Test Lead you are expected to:
About the team
- Join our SAP leadership team to successfully deliver SAP projects
- Support SAP pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues both in the SAP practice and in the context of SAP implementation projects
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As the leading global SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services across all SAP S4 functions and SAP cloud applications. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Experience with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations in a Test Lead or management capacity and 8+ years of project experience in the SAP space, including at least 1 SAP S/4HANA implementation
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Strong understanding of common integration points both within S/4HANA and external applications
- Strong engagement and communications skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of both Deloitte and Client stakeholders
- Strong team leadership skills including the ability to plan, delegate and manage your Testing team in medium to large scale SAP implementation projects
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production