Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently).
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you an experienced technology delivery leader who is passionate about building the next generation of solution designers and developers? If you answered yes, then this is the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Manager, you will support leading organizations with the design, implementation, and sustainment of Content Services solutions by providing leadership to technical delivery teams based in our Canadian Delivery Center (CDC).
You will play an integral role in helping to build our Delivery Center capabilities by leading and growing our team of designers, developers, system administrators and technical analysts, and will leverage your technical expertise to lead the design, build, test and operation of solutions supporting management of our clients highest value and highest risk information.
A part of this role, you will apply your advanced technology and delivery knowledge to support scoping of technical delivery elements of clients projects, and will oversee and coordinate the delivery aspects of Content Services solution implementations, content migrations, and integrations with leading applications.
You're a hands-on, clear communicator that excels at working with clients, while motivating and coaching technical teams to deliver quality outcomes and deliverables. About the team
A dynamic team of 50+ Developers currently working on Salesforce custom Implementation across Canada and Beyond. We use technology and creativity to connect customers and employees with the information they need to be productive in a digital world.
By taking a human-centered approach to imagine, implement, and operate CRM solutions, we help our clients to shape their business around the moments that matter most.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Brings 7+ years of technical delivery experience in progressively senior roles; experience leading small- to medium-sized teams
- Has demonstrated experience in a client-facing role, managing project timelines, issues and risks, and communicating with project sponsors and leadership
- Is a respected mentor and leader that can provide technical guidance to team members
- Possesses technical and functional knowledge of information and data modeling, solution architecture (at the conceptual, logical, and physical levels), and information architecture development (e.g. taxonomy, metadata)
- Has experience implementing enterprise business solutions with a variety of technologies (examples could include Java, .NET, PowerShell, SQL / relational databases, Windows / Linux server OS)
- Is experienced in designing migration tools and processes, and executing the migration of content and data between systems using a variety of techniques including ETL tools, scripting, and load tools
- Professional experience working with Content Services platforms, solutions and technologies such as OpenText Content Suite, Microsoft 365, Alfresco, OpenText Documentum and IBM FileNet etc.)
- Certifications with one or more ECM platforms
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure. Certification ideal.
- Technical product / program management experience.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production