EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Performance Improvement (PI) practice is a component of Advisory Services. Strategy provides Performance Strategy and Performance Benchmarking. Performance Strategy will target C-level analysis that leads to strategic and tactical opportunities for other EY service offerings, particularly in PI. Performance Strategy will collaborate with, but not duplicate, offerings within PI competencies. Performance benchmarking focus will be on building benchmarks that can help clients identify and quantify improvement opportunities across PI competencies.
We are seeking a Manager to join our PI Strategy Advisory team. Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex strategy concepts. To qualify, candidates must possess:
• Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve a high quality deliverables and within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
• Develop people (Manager). Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
• Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs.
• a bachelor's degree in Business or a relevant field EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
• a post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (MBA or MSC are preferred)
• Experience in providing growth strategy; strategy, value creating strategy, the strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
• Strategy consulting experience with Fortune 1,000 clients, selling and delivering successful, high-impact strategy projects
• For a Manager a minimum of 5 years' experience in industry or with a professional services firm along with a successful track record in the strategic space either as a strategy consultant or a role in industry within strategy planning
• experience servicing the Insurance Industry is highly desirable
• strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• strong analytical mindset in terms of taking abstract questions and issues and structuring them into manageable, specific work streams
• demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• strong project management skills
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019