Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm..
Are you an experienced Manager looking to focus more on selling, delivering and management of consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants? Then this is the role for you! What will your typical day look like?
You will take a lead role in delivering Oracle Cloud consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants. You will focus have the opportunity to focus on selling and execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners. Provide innovative ideas and leadership to generate client service offerings. Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified. Lead various practice development initiatives (recruiting, methodology, etc.). Contribute and lead initiatives to our Oracle Cloud practice and community in Canada. About the team
Our team focuses on empowering clients to be innovative and thrive in the Oracle cloud long after initial go-live. We understand Oracle cloud is a catalyst, digital is the mindset and transformation is what's next.
Our team consists of the brightest minds in Canada working together to deliver Oracle solutions to our clients across a variety of industries. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, managing, selling, architecting and delivering Oracle ERP packaged solutions
- Experience with selling and delivering Oracle Cloud Financials solutions in one or more of the following modules (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Subledger Accounting, Tax, Accounting Hub, Projects)
- Ability to converse and deliver in both French and English
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Previous experience building and developing a high performing team
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production