Permanent Primary Location:
Rimouski, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment?What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager, Audit and Certification- Private, you will provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions, plan, execute and review of financial statement certification mission as well as lead a work team. Your role as a manager at Deloitte will have you embrace and live the firm's purpose -to make an impact that matters -by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. You will develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities, deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders and understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.About the team
Univation is a tech-enabled business solution that we use to provide our full suite of services-including advisory, bookkeeping and financial compliance services-to the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) market segment. The Univation team and brand will play an important role in the evolution of the SME market segment, following the work already done to refine our go-to-market strategy for large priority accounts and for our medium-sized clients. The new Univation platform and brand fueled by latest in-cloud technology will provide us with a unique way to deliver our message to the market!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
• Has 5-7 years of relevant work experience and successful completion of CPA or equivalency
• Has strong commitment to professional client service excellence and excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Has the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Has proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
• Speaks, writes and reads French - mandatoryWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production