Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver
Description A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
As a Manager you will:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants on NetSuite implementation projects
- Employ a structured approach to manage scope, budget, timelines, and issues on client projects
- Train and mentor junior practitioners while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients
- Contribute to practice growth by driving sales pursuits and presenting to prospective clients
The Cloud ERP Practice
Offers customer, sales, service, marketing, supply chain, and finance transformation services, based on leading Cloud /SaaS Applications, i.e. salesforce.com, Workday, NetSuite which enable our clients to reinvent their business model while rapidly driving significant business benefits, and enable clients to develop custom solutions leveraging the cloud and reducing IT costs.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services, as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, transformational and technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues.
Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
A Manager at Deloitte works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations.
Qualifications NetSuite Qualifications:
- NetSuite certification a strong asset (Suite Foundations; ERP Consultant; NetSuite Administrator)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience leading NetSuite implementation projects
- Strong functional understanding of multiple NetSuite modules
- Ability to estimate and plan NetSuite implementation projects
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- PMP certification is a strong asset
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of business processes
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply