Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with business owners and executives on their acquisition and divestiture process? Read more below about joining our group of dedicated M&A professionals!
At Deloitte we value the opportunity to network and build relationships with skilled individuals, even in periods where we are not actively hiring. If you would like to apply to this future opportunity role, and have the required qualifications, you can expect to be contacted by the recruitment team within a few days.What will your typical day look like?
Candidates will leverage a strong foundation in financial accounting and analysis, project management and communication skills, to take part in or lead full-service Deloitte diligence teams, liaising and building relationships with clients, financial advisors, investments banks, legal advisors, corporate lenders, and other stakeholders on an agreed scope of work.
Moreover, the successful candidate will be a critical experienced member of financial due diligence teams executing on or leading due diligence engagements for clients as well as develop solutions and recommendations on deal drivers such as, normalized EBITDA, deal price, working capital adjustments, earn-outs and acquisition synergies. You will also develop recommendations and commentary on the technical aspects of sale and purchase agreements, leveraging due diligence findings and prior deal experienceAbout the team
The Transaction Services team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team supports our clients in all stages of the M&A lifecycle through our One-Deloitte approach. We engage on deals of all sizes in in diverse industries. The team has successfully closed deals ranging from $5 million to $1 billion in value and serve primarily mid-market private and public sector clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, with 1+ year in transaction services / M&A experience
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and can be adaptive to unstructured projects and timelines
• Completion or near completion of a CPA or other accounting designation is required
• Completion or in progress of a second designation (i.e. CFA, CBV, CF, etc.) is considered an assetWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production