At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
The objective of the Intelligent Automation (IA) practice is to help our clients unlock value leveraging a suite of emerging technologies, such as Process Mining, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), APIs, Low-Code/No-Code, Intelligent Document Processing and Machine Learning solutions. As part of the IA practice you will assist our clients throughout their automation journey, from opportunity identification and initial roadmap to scaled automation operations leveraging the best of breed technologies.
The IA Manager will be exposed to all components of the practice, while continuously learning about the latest intelligent automation technologies. The selected candidate will be part of a national practice and will likely travel across Canada on an as-needed basis, working across a spectrum of different industries. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead highly skilled KPMG and client teams through development, testing and delivery of intelligent automation capabilities using industry leading intelligent automation technology, while ensuring compliance with industry security & privacy guidelines
- Define technical standards and best practices for enterprise intelligent automation architecture and governance, promoting re-use and scalability
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- Lead requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops
- Explore business challenges, helping solve complex issues via intelligent automation related services or solutions
- Assist clients in defining and embedding intelligent automation strategies, roadmaps and business cases
- Lead pre-sale activities (in collaboration with the management)
- Define structures, policies, processes and metrics to assess organizational gains for intelligent automation
- Participate in the continual development and publication of intelligent automation related thought leadership and service offerings
- Support intelligent automation business development efforts for primary target clients
Keys to your success:
- A strong academic record from your undergraduate degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Intelligence or any other engineering program
- 4+ years relevant experience, preferably within technology consulting experience specializing in intelligent automation
- Excellent communication skills in English and in French, written and spoken (a must)
- Team leadership capabilities with a drive to work closely in a collaborative team environment, lead teams and manage project deliverables
- Experience across the SDLC (Agile, Waterfall, etc.), including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Familiarity, certifications, and/or experience with intelligent automation tools
- Strong analytical skills / problem solving
- Conceptual mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well with business unit SME's, Business Analysts, vendors, and end users in cross- functional teams (both on-shore & offshore teams)
- An asset if familiar with some of the following software:
- Data visualization: Power BI /Tableau or any other tools.
- Low code development platforms: PowerApps, OutSystems, and Appian.
- RPA: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate, Blue Prism
- Process mining: Celonis, ProcessGold, Disco, PAF and Minit
- Machine learning/data science libraries and package: Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scipy/Numpy, Pandas
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
#LI-Hybrid Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.