At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Technology Advisory practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, including implementation, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
KPMG has a significant Workday practice in Canada, with team members across the nation (spanning regions such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and the GTA, Montreal and Halifax). Our team includes various Workday Product Leads, as well as some of the very first Workday-certified Consultants in the country. Our Workday practitioners span the breadth of HR functional knowledge, technical know-how and blend the latest trends in HR service optimization with real-world knowledge and understanding of our clients' industry challenges and opportunities.
KPMG is a Platinum partner to Workday and has been recognized as one of the top HR Transformation and Workday implementation providers by third party analysts such as Vanguard and ALM. Most recently, KPMG received the highest possible ranking of "Leader" among Workday implementation partners in the Forrester New Wave™ Workday implementation report from 2019. This is largely due to our robust HR transformation strategy. KPMG has worked closely with Workday on product strategy, aided in the development of Workday's deployment methodology, and has built a practice with a strong track record of successful deployments. What you will do
As an Integration Analyst in our Workday practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Analyze client issues and develop solutions using the latest technology solutions.
- Build long-term business relationships with client teams and executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Taking accountability for Workday Integration deliverables and support Integration lead and project manager in Integration end to end process
- Work with functional team and third-party vendors in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
- Hands-on opportunities to develop Workday integrations and custom reports
- Participate in Workday implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions related to Integration
- Gain a deep understanding of the Workday implementation tools to execute day to day Integration activities
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Workday product and support team member on cross-functional and tasks outside of the Integration stream
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers or performing research, business development, proposals, and demos in support of initiatives.
#LI-Hybrid What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- You are passionate about Workday and have at least 1 years of experience with Workday HCM.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Should have completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM and / or should have supported one or more client for post-production support services.
- Workday certification in HCM (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the certification will be required to secure one within six months from the commencement of employment)
- Experience working in a client interface role in a variety of industries and businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely together as part of a team and lead teams and project deliverables, in both English and French.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.