800 rue de la Gauchetiere O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesPermanent position:
full-time, 37.5hrs per weekWork schedule:
candidates must be flexible and available to work from Monday to Friday, from 8AM to 5PM
Provides day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. Supports the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience. Lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for mortgages, consumer lending products, leasing and/or commercial lending products.
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Ensures alignment between values and behaviour that fosters diversity and inclusion.
- Regularly connects work to BMO's purpose, sets inspirational goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear accountability for follow through.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Attracts, retains, and enables the career development of top talent.
- Improves team performance, recognizes and rewards performance, coaches employees, supports their development, and manages poor performance.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Communicates with internal business partners and external customers to respond to standard and non-standard inquiries.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendation.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs. May assists with activities such as coordination and scheduling of work, resource forecasting.
- May assist in the coordination of work flow and activities of the team, including assigning work, periodically reviewing output, providing input to employee performance reviews, quality control, training, team coaching and guidance, operations research and problem resolution.
- Fulfills routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/requests, and/or audit/reconciliation activities.
- Analyzes and resolve complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards. Act as primary back-up to team members and as back-up to the manager.
- Evaluates circumstances requiring exceptions and engages senior management for resolution where required.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Identifies business needs, designs/develops tools and training programs; may include delivery. of training to audiences.
- May acts as the day to day contact for vendors; supports the implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor solutions.
- Provides input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/services or processes as required.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures. Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations to ensure appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology - In-depth.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls - In-depth.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - In-depth.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - In-depth.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- Bilingual (English and French).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support