Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kitchener; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Saint John; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our Healthcare clients and transform how they engage with their users. What will your typical day look like?
As part of the Health Connect team, you will work with our clients, the Health Connect product team, and our leadership team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for digital health solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the Health Connect product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
As a Manager, Health Connect you'll work within an engagement team and be responsible for leading a team and working with clients to identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
About the team
- Lead proposal development and work with our sales strategy teams to win in the market
- Coach junior members of the team on best practices and how to grow their career at Deloitte
- Serve as a subject matter expert to our client's business needs and propose/implement technology solutions
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
As a Health Connect Implementation Consultant, you will be aligned with our product. You will work with the Health Connect solution, a Digital Health solution built on Salesforce and AWS. The Health Connect solution has sub-offering for Cancer Screening, Telehealth, Homecare and COVID-19 Recovery, and is designed to enable rapid deployment and scaling for our customers. You will support the visioning, design, and implementation of Digital Health products built on the Health Connect platform in collaboration with clients and Deloitte Consulting teams bringing industry and implementation expertise. Internally, you will work with our product teams to identify high priority use cases and features to help shape the product requirements and roadmap.Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Manager focusing on Health Connect, you have:
- 6 plus years of experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Experience in selling Salesforce.com implementations
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a team on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
Additional Qualifications Considered an Asset
- Previous Consulting and/or Healthcare experience
- Bilingual in French and English
- Experience with AWS
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Service Cloud, Communities, Health Cloud.
- 6+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production