At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity
Our Forensic team is growing. We're looking for Managers with at least five years of forensic or related experience (damages quantification, insurance claim, business valuation, investigation, finance, accounting, audit), to join the team in our Montreal, Brossard Laval, Quebec City or other offices.
Your mandate will include the planning, creation and development of accounts related to the quantification of damages in the context of litigation or insurance claims.
Our highly specialized and experienced group will give you a unique opportunity for exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging situations and to develop or hone your forensic expertise surrounded by a high‑growth team. KPMG is committed to your professional development. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead and contribute to the completion of forensic engagements, especially in damages quantification
- Write or review expert reports
- Objectively analyze complex financial data
- Advise clients
- Act as a recognized resource for all complex issues related to your area of expertise
- Manage projects within budgets and timelines
- Adeptly integrate a range of expertise to meet client needs
- Oversee and coordinate work of a team
- Maintain sustained, stable, and long-lasting relationships with clients and serve as a business partner
- Seek out engagement opportunities and play an active role in the firm's business development
Other relevant skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- CPA designation (an asset)
- Forensic specialization with a complementary professional designation such as CBV, CFA, CFE or CFF (an asset)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify and define issues in a clear and articulate manner and develop creative solutions to meet client needs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to develop detailed technical reports and summaries
- Excellent ability to manage resources and engagements while collaborating with the partners involved and providing timely and relevant feedback to resources
- Excellent relationship building and management skills with the ability to interact and build credibility
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite and other relevant software.
- Be mobile when needed (Work remotely is possible for this position)
Keys to your success:
- Master's Degree in Finance
- CFA designation
- Good knowledge in financial modelling
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .