Permanent Reference code
:117261 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
You want to work in an environment that embraces DevOps philosophes to empower the implementation of tools and processes? This position is for you! About the team
The DevOps group is responsible for delivering DevOps services which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. We support business-lead software development while applying strategic and approved practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline. We are developing and supporting innovative solutions that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the cloud and are building a team of top-notch DBA's to create our next generation platform.What will your typical day look like?
You will be working within a portfolio of applications that utilize all levels of technology, from backend data and front-end technologies, delivered through cloud technologies such as Azure! You will embrace and live the firm's purpose -to make an impact that matters -by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society, develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. You will also influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships and understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.Enough about us, let's talk about youYou are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- 7 year's related experience as a DBA, DevOps or systems administrator/engineer in 24X7 uptime environment, ideally as manager/team lead
- Experience and expertise in the following processes and tools - Processes: Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure-as-code, automated testing, Version Control, Build and Package Automation, Configuration Management, Cloud infrastructure, Release Management, Source code Management. Tools: GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Gitlab, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, Microsoft TFS, Selenium, Maven, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Octopus Deploy, Trello
- Implement, tune and enhance functionality of database servers in an automated manner. Build deployments and integrations with popular scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python, and/or Ruby)
- Experience with big data processing tools and when to use them. Certifications in AWS, Azure or GCP will be an asset
- Ability to build solid relationships with team members and co-workers, possessing the desire to work in a team environment and provide benefit to the team as a whole
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Computer Science, Front End, Open Source, QC, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive