Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. At an increasing rate organizations and their inability to effectively respond to incidents makes headlines tarnishing their brand. Are you interested in helping clients prevent those threats? Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte is looking for a talented Incident Response leader for our Canadian practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading cyber incident response and investigation engagements across leading Canadian organizations, and will work with firm members in order to manage client's incidents lifecycle in order to detect, contain, eradicate, notify and recover from cyber incidents. You will lead cyber response engagements that help clients precisely scope, contain and recover from cyber incidents. Your role will include overseeing advanced computer and network forensic investigations involving data breaches, malware, computer intrusions and denial of service attacks. Additionally, you will supervise the development and testing of cyber response plans and improve the ability of clients to detect, respond and recover from an incident. Further responsibilities will include promoting the forensic preservation and analysis data from diverse data sources, effectively communicating investigation updates, results and expert opinions with technical and expert audiences.
About the team
- Manage a team of resources while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Providing strategic advice and guidance on matters of cyber risk management
Infrastructure, Networking and Application Security is a critical part of Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services practice, which helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever-increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk Services help organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise. We are growing our elite cyber resilience team who helps clients detect unknown incidents, harnesses the dark web, hunt cyber adversaries, and recover from some of the industry's largest and most high-profile data breaches.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's Degree of Diploma in a relevant area of study such as computer science, information security, management information systems or related field or college degree in related field with significant industry experience required.
- 5 years of experience in Cyber Security in areas such as incident management & response, risk management, forensics, vulnerability management, vulenerability testing, threat hunting, exploit analysis, and Penetration Testing & red teaming.
- Experience in post-breach transformation and cyber maturity assessments (NIST, SANS, ISO)
- Experience in project management
- Industry certifications (GIAC - GREM/GCIH/GCIA/GCFA, CEH, CISSP, EnCE) would be a strong asset.
- Previous experience in threat research, intelligence, or malware analysis would be an asset.
- Experience working with network, host, and user activity data in order to identify, manipulate and interpreted behaviors and trends.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production