Manager, Data Analytics, Solution Architect
Reference ID: MON001R0
We are seeking a Manager, Data Analytics, Solution Architect. Our IT Advisory Analytics practice works collaboratively with our clients to enhance their ability to use and interpret data, and develop their own enhanced information management capabilities to support better decision making, along with regulatory compliance within their business. Our clients need the vision to articulate the big picture and the precision to see the smallest of details.
Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our Analytics practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients' biggest challenges. We are working to integrate this capability into all Advisory service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager, Data Analytics, Solution Architect, you will apply your knowledge and experience to support the delivery of key projects, build valuable relationships both within EY and with clients, and develop strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues across different functions. We succeed when we combine high performing team members from a variety of backgrounds. We are therefore looking for individuals with industry, consulting, delivery or vendor backgrounds. We will provide the required support to transition into the team if this is your first step into consultancy.
Skills and attributes for success
• The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, data science, informatics, operations research, engineering or a related field and approximately 5 - 10 year's experience
• Solid experience on transformational programs that involve informational systems
• Experience in architecture and conception in business intelligence, data management, data transformation, Big Data and data visualization
• Experience with range of data tools, for example: Tableau, SAS, Teradata, Informatica, Power BI
• Experience with data virtualization, data visualization, data automation, data modeling
• Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
• Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
Ideally, you'll also have
• Interest in Data Analytics along with experience in programming is a highly desired. You will need to demonstrate strong technical problem-solving abilities as well as clear proficiency in handling computer hardware, software and network
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019