37.5 Workplace Model
Onsite Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Details
Is it fun for you to connect with people from different walks of life and make lasting connections? Do you thrive in providing dynamic leadership to ensure seamless and impactful customer experience? If so, then apply with us today for the position of Manager Customer Experience II
and offer your expertise in creating meaningful and memorable customer experiences.
In this role, you would:
• Mentor a team by showcasing exceptional experiences in every customer interaction and achieving operational excellence, and personal development objectives
• Meet customer demands and compliance requirements by maintaining employee scheduling and ensuring all policies, procedures and guidelines of conduct are followed
• Collaborate with One TD partners to help all customers in a way that suit their needs best
• Support the frontline staff in resolving complaints as per customer problem resolution guidelines; encourage senior team members to act as a point of escalation and take personal ownership as required
• Coach the team on advice-giving and customer conversation strategies and tactics to improve and promote a legendary customer experience
• Lead the team to monitor workflows, prioritize tasks and assign duties while resolving and improving operational issues
• Administer complex daily branch administrative duties
• Maintain customer facing areas of the branch as per premises, marketing, and regulatory guidelines
• Lead a high performing team by providing ongoing performance feedback and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed
• Help build a fair, positive and equitable environment by promoting team effectiveness, maintaining a positive attitude and improving knowledge of emerging industry trends and programs constantly Job Requirements
• Undergraduate degree with over 3 years of relevant work experience
• Sound knowledge of processes management, business and operational functions including banking solutions and concepts
• Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
• Tactful and diplomatic communicator able to exchange ideas and information with customers, partners and management in a concise and logical way
• A go-getter with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
• A dynamic leader with strong influential skills to work expertly with customers and employees in a fast-paced work environment Proficiency in Other than French
As this requisition will be used to fill multiple future positions, we invite bilingual and French speaking candidates to apply. When a position opens up it will be determined whether that position requires knowledge of a language other than French. Additional Information
As this call for candidates (or some other similar expression) will be used to fill multiple future positions with like job requirements, we invite both bilingual and French only speaking candidates to apply. As individual positions are identified to be filled, a language needs assessment will be conductedat that time to determine whether that position will require knowledge of a language other than French. Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: Hybrid, Onsite and Primarily Remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues.
TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail