What is the opportunity?
As Manager, Credit Structures, you will be a credit professional providing innovative credit solutions, professional value-added advice, and credit expertise to Private Banking clients. You will be responsible for Private Banking client credit relationships and focused on winning as One RBC by introducing clients to the right solutions, partners, and capabilities at the right time.What will you do?
- Provide high-end relationship management and credit advice to high net worth Canadians following all five principles of the Black Card Experience
- Deliver a superior, professional, best-in-class credit experience through excellence in completing deep-discovery conversations with clients regarding their credit needs, analyzing the various options while leveraging the tools at your disposal, and presenting solutions centered on credit advice
- Provide proactive credit advice to all Private Banking clients and develop innovative and creative credit solutions
- Prepare and submit comprehensive and accurate credit proposals for approval with a sense of urgency, supported by required due diligence and analysis of financial statements
- Lead the discussion with clients around mortgage renewals and process client requests
- Proactively manage credit renewals by submitting files within deadlinesWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in credit granting to personal and/or business clients
- Proven ability to analyze financial statements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Superior client relationship management skillsNice-to-have
- Knowledge and understanding of RBC Private Banking financing products, credit/risk procedures, guidelines, and standards
- Experience working with high net worth clients
- Experience in Commercial and/or Capital MarketsWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teamJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Private Banking Centre Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Personal & Commercial Banking Req ID:
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance