Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Join one of the world leaders in change management and be part of a dynamic team!What will your typical day look like?
The Human Capital practice in Montreal is currently seeking a Manager to join its Transformational Change team. An overview of the duties and responsibilities for a Manager within the Change Management practice includes, but is not limited to managing client and key stakeholders expectations to help build and sustain long-term relationships with clients, developing project plans for one or more workstreams that shape the overall approach, implementation and sustainment of change management activities.
This also include executing client service delivery on complex engagements while leading a small team of Consultants, facilitating client meetings and workshops to support change management efforts while providing active coaching and mentoring to more junior team members to help them achieve their highest potential.About the team
The Human Capital practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm
- Between 4 and 7 years' experience, most of which involve leading large scale, complex change programs.
- Proven track record in implementing organizational change management - minimum 2 program life cycles in a Change Lead or Support role (including: change impact assessments, role mapping, training, communication, business readiness, team effectiveness, and leadership alignment)
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills both in French and English
- Relevant experience on ERP implementation projects or other solutions (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting team-oriented environment
- Ability to coach, counsel and guide clients across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to anticipate the long-term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production