Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future. Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts".Job Description
The Manager Cash Management (MCM) is a subject expert in deposits and cash management products and services and supports the Unit in these areas. The position reports to the Unit Leader or a more senior Manager Cash Management in larger units. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, drive profitable business growth, and The Quest.Requirements
Grow Contribution to Profit (CTP)
- Meet or exceed annual sales, revenue, volume & new customer objectives
- Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales Methodology. Ensure team follows the CSM consistently in their customer interactions
- Negotiate or assist Relationship/Account Managers (RM/AM) in identifying and negotiating deposit and current account activity pricing opportunities
- Contribute to the acquisition of new business by conducting calls independently and jointly with RM/AM and Manager Business Development (MBD). Prepare proposals and make presentations as required.
- Lead account planning and relationship review activities to prioritize re-pricing and cross-sell opportunities.
- Meet or exceed shadow portfolio goals; develop and actively manage a shadow portfolio and document in CARMA.
- Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TD and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
- Understand pricing models/concepts and maintain consistency with Business Banking goals
- Champion exception pricing requests for deposit and cash management products and services
- ACCOUNTABILITY TO CREDIT & OPERATIONAL RISK (15%)
- Ensure products and services are sold and operate in a compliant manner minimizing the regulatory compliance and operational risk to the Bank.
- Complete all compliance training and attestations within required timelines.
- Minimize credit and operational risks, ensure credit facilities are in place for cash management arrangements.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is in place in advance of implementation of deposit and cash management products
- Coach team members in assessing customer requests to determine appropriate product and risk.
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and Industry Codes of Conduct
- Understand the market and the industries within the portfolio to ensure value added service is provided to clients while mitigating risk to the Bank
ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER (25%)
- Deliver and promote exceptional service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience, to support CEI target.
- Structure and package creative competitive deposit and cash management solutions to meet unique customer needs
- Use internal network to continually build specialized expertise to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers are knowledgeable and know how to use their cash management products effectively
- Actively promote Business Banking brand within the community through participation in community business groups, initiatives, fundraisers, etc.
- Manage ongoing projects and develop a clear understanding of how changes will affect a customer's business (operational processes, technical systems, cost, etc.)
- "Deliver the Bank" by recommending, introducing and referring appropriate TDBG Business Partners and Products
- Actively promote TDBG brand in your community
ACCOUNTABILITY TO TEAM (10%)
- Embrace and promote a positive environment that supports a diverse workplace
- Actively participate in the performance management process including performance reviews, feedback and coaching sessions as well as performance and development discussions
- Seek knowledge both formal and informal in line with PDP objectives
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.