Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description Business services
Deloitte delivers a comprehensive, practical approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax and statutory responsibilities while identifying planning opportunities and providing specialized services to achieve cost efficiencies in line with the company's risk profile. We believe that the most defensible tax strategies are aligned with the business's operations and integrated with the overall business plan. A job in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
As a manager, you will:
- Work in a stimulating and very high-energy environment with professionals who are recognized in their respective technical fields
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients
- Pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with reputable clients on a variety of engagements in Quebec and internationally
- Manage the client relationship and various service lines that serve our clients
- Work as a team in order to provide senior tax advice to help our clients
- Examine tax provisions and prepare opinions and other documents
- Optimize the tax situation of Canadian companies while taking into account the impact on foreign parent companies
- Supervise the preparation of complex tax returns
- Identify and define new tax service opportunities to our clients, and have good business sense
- Act as a mentor or coach for junior tax specialists to help them achieve their full potential
External Posting Qualifications
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course
- A total of 4 years of relevant experience
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (mainly in English)
- Proven skills in delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Available for occasional travel, mainly in the U.S.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production