EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction and advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Business Solution Architect acts as a thought leader in designing and optimizing end-to-end business processes leveraging the SAP product portfolio, tools, and methods to provide maximum customer benefit. The Business Solution Architect is in a key role aligning business and IT functions, leverages best business process and solution practices, technologies, tools and resources.
• Manage team activities to ensure that deliverables and engagement results are of high quality and delivered on time and on budget
• Manage client expectations regarding scope, work approach and outcomes to ensure engagement success and a referenceable customer.
In supply management:
• Demonstrate knowledge of domain specific Issues, pain points, value drivers, KPIs, leading process and solution practices
• Resourcefully navigate the entire internal and external EY-SAP ecosystem, drive community work and external awareness
Act as a leader for one or several specific industries:
• Knowledge of industry specific process & solution best practices,
• Have a deep understanding of SAP solution offerings
• Proven credibility engaging with customer on different levels
Build intellectual property:
• Create repeatable methodology, tools, templates
• Lead community of practice/ capability building programs
• Support recruitment of top talent for the practice
• Coach and mentor junior consultants
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree (MIS, engineering, Compute sciences, etc)
• Certified SAP consultant
• 10+ years overall experience preferred. Must have proven expertise designing and EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
• Implementing end-to-end business process scenarios.
• Must have at least 5 years (MANDATORY) experience delivering SAP
• Must have proven expertise across multiple SAP functional and product areas
• Management consulting experience preferred.