Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description Position Overview:
Manage critical aspects of Billing Operations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: People and Process Leader
- Provide leadership and be a positive role model at all times
- Support the creation of a client-service, results-focused team culture
- Proactively lead the review and recommendation of changes in Bill-to-Cash (B2C) processes
- Manage team resources and associated financial planning
- Build relationships virtually and work with all levels within the organization
- Possess strong problem-solving skills as well as solid organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Have proven negotiation skills and sound judgment when dealing with sensitive client matters
- Drive process development and changes
- Lead a team and develop others
Financial and Projects
- Ensure billing process and procedures are respected as per guidelines and provincial legislation
- Monitor billing status and escalate issues as required to the Senior Manager of Canada Operations Accounting
- Conduct monthly audits to ensure accounts have been executed in compliance with requirements
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the B2C process and project accounting experience
- Resolve difficult and challenging billing problems, by coordinating and corresponding with the Partners, Client, collectors and other parties involved
- Develop and automate process solutions to reduce human touch time
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- Lead a high-performing, motivated and diligent team capable of delivering high-quality billing, moving the work in process throughout the region
- Ensure the team is proactively mitigating any losses, and partner with our partner community
- Support the B2C Canada Leader with implementing billing processes
- Develop process improvement strategies to increase operational efficiency by assessing tools and processes on a regular basis and recommend changes to improve efficiency
- Manage special projects as required; for example, on key metrics, key business drivers, implementing processes in SAP
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
External Posting Qualifications
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- University degree or college diploma in Finance and Accounting, with a minimum of 6 years related to Professional Services Billing and Project Management experience
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities in both English and French (fully bilingual)
- Strong working knowledge of applicable regulations, legislation and compliance issues
- Ability to develop training material and train professional teams across Canada
- Superior ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Expert skills in Excel and Word required
- Knowledge of Aderant is an asset
- Previous SAP experience considered a strong asset
- Occasional travel within Canada required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply