Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you the kind of person who likes to seek challenging opportunities? Then check out this exciting Audit opportunity belowWhat will your typical day look like?
As an Audit manager you will have the opportunity to provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions while managing the overall planning, pricing and execution of audit engagements. You will also plan and lead team while mentoring and coaching them to their highest potential and also assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners.About the team
Our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. This group understands specific business sectors which enables them to anticipate issues that will affect our clients. The result? Value-added service that ensure our clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience: Using IFRS, US GAAP and PCAOB and working with publicly listed clients
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production