Permanent Primary Location:
Sept-Îles, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
As a Manager, you will:
- Provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Plan and execute the audit of financial statements
- Act as the lead member of an audit engagement team
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- •Embrace and live the firm's purpose -to make an impact that matters -by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- •Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- •Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- •Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- •Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
External Posting Qualifications
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Successful completion of CPA or equivalency
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively in French & English is considered as asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply