You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
We are looking for a Manager to join our dynamic team. What you will do
As an Audit Manager, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to field teams and oversee the training and coaching of senior staff.
- Build and maintaining client relationships.
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagements
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job.
Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
You are passionate about auditing and have 5 to 10 years of experience in an accounting firm or in a company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Negotiate effectively by identifying common ground and potential solutions that are beneficial to all parties.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
- Ability and interest in developing new markets and in working in a growing business environment.
- Deliver quality service and value to clients.
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
Keys to your success :
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Assign the right tasks to the right people;
- Commit to continuous learning - develop new skills, assume new responsibilities and expand knowledge through research;
- Ability to manage medium-sized assignments and interact effectively with clients.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and manage several projects and budgets simultaneously
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org