You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
KPMG's Managed Services HCM Technology Advisory Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. We do this by working with CXOs and other IT/HR leaders to help them transform their HCM function using the core drivers of change: process optimization, target operating model development, and system implementation.
We empower HCM functions to become more insightful and true business partners. We are trusted advisors in budgeting and forecasting, close and consolidation, reporting and analytics, and all other areas of HCM.
KPMG is currently seeking an Analyst for our Managed Services HCM technology practice. What you will do
As a Managed Services Analyst, Workday HCM, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- On-demand Support for our clients using Workday, ranging from answering questions to break fixes, absence management, benefits, time-tracking, talent, learning and recruiting assistance, reporting, integrations, and much more.
- Participate in HCM Roadmap planning by helping our clients map out what Workday functionality should be rolled out on an annual or per-update basis.
- Review, map and improve HCM business processes from post-production support perspective (such as Hiring, Propose Compensation, Create Position and Termination)
- Execute the day-to-day activities of managed services engagements for a variety of clients including project enhancements, HCM function diagnostic, production break-fix and release planning.
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Technical enhancements and production break fix will involve working on client Data conversion requirements, various integrations with up-stream and downstream systems, Reporting and other security related features.
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work-day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, we understand that people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- You are passionate about Workday and have at least 1 years of experience with Workday HCM.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Should have completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM and / or should have supported one or more client for post-production support services.
- Workday certification in HCM (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the certification will be required to secure one within six months from the commencement of employment)
- Experience working in a client interface role in a variety of industries and businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely together as part of a team and lead teams and project deliverables, in both English and French.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.