Mécanicien/technicien - Mechanic / Technician Êtes-vous prêt à progresser vers une carrière de mécanicien/technicien
- Are you ready to progress to a career as a mechanic / technician
At Transco, our mechanics / technicians are perfectly integrated with the community they serve. They are committed to safety and customer service, and are seasoned professionals who understand the mechanics of heavy duty diesel vehicles.
Why work at Transco? Glad you ask this question! We take care of the safety of our employees as much as that of our schoolchildren. That's why we are proud and happy to offer you:
- Competitive and consistent remuneration (hourly rate rather flat rate)
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities through our extensive integrated network across Canada & North America.
- A training program to keep you on the cutting edge of the latest technologies in transportation
Job Description of Mechanic / Technician:
- Carry out periodic inspections with regard to safety, brakes and general mechanical maintenance of vehicles
- Complete work orders clearly and accurately
- Respond to road repair service calls as needed
- Perform fault repairs as appropriate
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Respect the rules on health and safety at work
- Ensure the tools and equipment are in good condition and prepare an annual inventory report
- Carry out the various tasks required by the shop foreman
- Assume warrants on call, outside regular hours as needed
Qualifications for the position of mechanic / technician:
- Experience in school bus repairs (an asset)
- PEP Certificate of Competence (an asset)
- Ability to work with computers (an asset)
- Team spirit
- High sense of mechanics and safety
The time has come to propel your career ... more than just finding another job. Do not miss it because it's the unique opportunity you've been waiting for for a long time!
Apply online now and join our team!
Transco is an equal opportunity employer by recruiting a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal people and visible minorities.
Maintenance and Technicians