Create client loyalty by customizing offerings to ensure clients are enjoying the best rates and services. Support contracting and re-contracting offers. Use superb client solutioning skills to ensure all client needs are met and expectations are exceeded. This will include re-selling and up-selling abilities. The Loyalty & Retention team has evolved successfully over time and prides itself on building strong and lasting relationships with TELUS consumer clients. As a solution-oriented team, "CLS" sets itself apart by working closely with customers as their telecom partner of choice. Through this partnership, team members use broad product skillsets to help our customers assess their unique needs and achieve their business goals. Starting wage of $26.40 per hour.
• Build client loyalty by providing recommendations and alternatives to contacted clients
• Upselling of product and services to increase product/feature penetration and improve revenue
• Provide timely follow-up to client issues 100% of the time
• Liaise with internal operational groups to investigate and resolve complex client issues to ensure customer retention
• Analyze client information, provide recommendations on possible improvements to products and services and offer long-term solutions to retain clients
• Participate in special projects as needed Qualifications:
• A related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Strong follow up skills complimented by a solid commitment to customer satisfaction
• Bilingual (English/French), mandatory for locations in Québec
• A positive, friendly attitude with the willingness and ability to sell
• Ability to negotiate with clients to obtain satisfaction for both TELUS & the customer
• An understanding of the sales process
• Ability to learn and share information with others
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
• 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools preferred
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity
• Familiarity with trouble reporting systems
• An aptitude for recognizing and creating sales leads
• Experience in a Windows environment
• Experience in any sales or customer service role
• Highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent time management skills
• Approachable with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Superior understanding of all current systems, applications and OneSource
• Knowledge of Sales & Retention processes will be considered an asset
These openings present an opportunity for team members to be rewarded for their consistent performance and commitment to offering an exceptional client experience. With that in mind, we will be proceed through the selection process with specific criteria in mind.
The ideal candidate:
• Lives the TELUS Values
• Provides best in class Customer Experience
• Maintains overall Strong PPR across current objectives and KPI's
• Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills including (both written and verbal)
• Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly to change and shifts in competitive landscape
• Works effectively with a variety of team members across various channels
• Has received a Manager Endorsement
What can you expect:
A strategic and critical component within our existing Loyalty & Retention team continues on its strategic mandate to further our ability to generate business and continue to mitigate our industry leading churn in the overall consumer segment, nationally.
Team members will play a pivotal role in managing our overall "B-ban" base, helping achieve our ambitious net targets through new customer acquisition, organic revenue growth, and lowest business customer churn.
• Must be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week in a variety of shifts to meet the changing needs of our business.
Who is TELUS?
You are part of a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Your passion for demonstrating our values and delivering on our Customers First commitments helps to drive our success, ultimately making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you're helping us make the future friendly. We're committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability -your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Customer Service and Support