You're part of a Client experience National Team, one that embraces change and initiates opportunity, has a passion for growth, believes in spirited teamwork and has the courage to innovate. Our success is based as much on your dedication and hard work as it is on the innovative wireless products and solutions we offer.
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you. About Koodo
Koodo Mobile is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the Koodo team and their unique contributions sets us apart from the competition. Our success is based on the refreshing transparent and straightforward way we conduct business.
Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling and professionally challenging. Join our team and make your future friendly too. Responsibilities:
• Build client loyalty by providing recommendations and alternatives to contacted clients
• Provide timely follow-up to client issues 100% of the time
• Troubleshoot technical service issues, determine root causes of problems and finding appropriate resolutions to clients of the Koodo brand
• Liaise with internal operational groups to investigate and resolve complex client issues
• Analyze client information, provide recommendations on possible improvements to products and services and offer long-term solutions to retain clients
• Participate in special projects as needed Qualifications: Scheduling Requirements:
• Must be available to attend an initial 8 week training program
• Must be available to work 37.5 hours per week in a variety of shifts to meet the changing needs of our business. Our call center hours of operation are currently:
• Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 10:00pm
• Saturday 9:00 am EST -10:00pm
• Sunday 9:00 am EST -10:00pm
• Holidays 9:00 am EST -10:00pm Required Skills & Abilities:
• A related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Bilingual (English/French), mandatory for locations in Québec
• A positive, friendly attitude
• Ability to learn and share information with others
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks Assets:
• 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools preferred
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity
• Familiarity with trouble reporting systems
• An aptitude for recognizing and creating sales leads
• Experience in a Windows environment
• Experience in any customer service role (e.g. retail, call centre, restaurant (waiter/waitress/bartender) TELUS Values:
TELUS recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values:
• We embrace change and initiate opportunity
• We have a passion for growth
• We believe in spirited teamwork
• We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019