Permanent Reference code
:93883 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Saint John; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you interested in helping organizations prepare for and thrive in the future world of work by transforming learning for the workforce?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Partner with clients to design experiential learning programs related to reskilling and upskilling the workforce.What will your typical day look like?
No two days are the same for a Learning Experience Designer at Deloitte's Canadian Delivery Center (CDC) as you use design thinking to create unique learning experiences and bring learning to life for various stakeholders.
That being said, a typical day will include:
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings to provide updates to internal and external project leaders, to identify/understand relevant client processes, assess their learning objectives, and the scope of the work, as well as to determine how we will design learning programs to efficiently meet client needs.
- Running user research sessions such as, focus groups, user interviews, and usability testing, and implementing findings to design with the end-learner in mind.
- Designing learning materials with subject-matter experts that are effective, meaningful, insightful, and that are aligned with client-specific standards of the entire learning journey.
- Leading teams of Solution Developers to develop the end-to-end learning experience, including creating content and utilizing various authoring tools.
- Reporting on and communicate the results of various learning experiences to cross-functional stakeholders.
In this role we will expect you to:
About the team
- Coach others on designing learning experiences with leading practices in adult pedological principles, instructional design, and user experience design.
- Work collaboratively as part of dynamic, cross-functional, and high-performing teams in discovery, design, development, and delivery of impactful learning solutions for clients.
- Consult with clients to understand their organizational needs and help them to define a learning approach to support the disruption in their work, workforce, and workplace.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgement and provide meaningful learning solutions and expertise.
- Effectively organize and communicate information in compelling ways, including developing learning journeys and deliverables, and facilitating meetings and working sessions.
- Lead learning architecture design and development using agile, product management, and design methodologies.
A role with Deloitte's Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC)
is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Learning Experience Designers are passionate about new and leading approaches to learning, technology solutions and software development frameworks and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. We are a committed, diverse, supportive and collaborative group of professionals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of people in organizations whilst creating rewarding and meaningful career experiences for people at all levels.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Genuinely passionate about learning, particularly as it relates to helping organizations transform their workforce through learning initiatives. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how learning can be used to resolve the upskilling imperative.
- Experienced with learning experience design, instructional design, and knowledge of adult learning principles. You can creatively design and develop meaningful learning experiences across diverse delivery methods.
- Experienced with learning development / authoring tools. You have used a variety of tools (i.e., SAP Enable Now, uPerform, etc.) as it relates to designing learning experiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). You have extensive experience telling a story through structured, purposeful, and well-formatted internal and external deliverables.
- A facilitator. You are well versed in facilitating live, virtual, and in-person experiences across different audiences.
- A 'people person' at heart. You thrive on connecting and collaborating and are comfortable working with diverse individuals spanning all levels and businesses.
- Eager to take initiative and lead at any level. You are proactive and will contribute positively to your teams, clients, and community.
- Able to synthesize, assess and communicate information effectively. You can use analysis, experience, and judgement to develop meaningful insights and recommendations for clients.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity. You can work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes unpredictable circumstances or changes and make informed decisions without all the information.
- Creative. You can imagine and integrate unique ideas.
- Curious. You have an open mind and are keen to learn.
- Resilient. You demonstrate grit, the ability to withstand adversity, bounce back from challenges and tackle problems in new ways.
- Able to get Government of Canada security clearance (minimum Reliability level)
- Proficiency in English - Full Professional Proficiency
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Learning, Testing, QC, Equity, Developer, Human Resources, Technology, Quality, Finance