Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. Working in the Digital Customer Run Sub-offering the Technical Architect, Automation & DevOps, provides professional and effective technical consulting services.What will your typical day look like?
As a Technical Architect in Digital Customer, you will provide technical leadership and hands on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Salesforce. You will collaborate with various teams to increase the quality and efficiency of our releases as well as performance of our Run Services delivery leveraging automation and monitoring software and tools. You will oversee optimizing our DevOps processes, developing analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction.About the team
The Digital Consumer group is a Deloitte offering focused on providing organizations with a front and back-office transformation of their user experience and underlying business processes centered around sales, service and marketing. We strive to enable customer strategies, create human-experiences and deliver an end-to-end digital consumer journey. The offering encompasses digital experience, sales transformation and service excellence.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- 5 years' experience implementing IT projects in Salesforce.com technology platforms.
- Extensive Salesforce development experience (VF, Triggers, Components, etc.);
- Extensive knowledge of Lightning Flows and Lightning Community;
- Strong verbal and communication skills. Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven experience across multiple languages and technology stacks (Java, C, C++, C#, Objective C, SQL Server etc.) and experience with different databases (oracle, DB2, SQL);
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Proven experience with the Agile methodology;
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in Technical Architecture (Domain Specialist, CTA)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.