Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsImagine, Deliver and Run modern service experiences for the enterprise.What will your typical day look like?
As a ServiceNow Lead, you are a growing leader in our Service Management practice, bringing forward thinking, pragmatic and sustainable solutions to help our clients imagine, deliver and run a modern enterprise.
As a Lead you will be responsible for day to day delivery of our ServiceNow project portfolio, managing the plan, delivering quality, coaching our team and providing guidance to our clients. Working with our Senior Managers and Partners you will be part of our growing ServiceNow business as a delivery leader.
The role will also include some initial elements of sales including, but not limited to, creating client proposals, RFPs, and contracts, creating market points of view, building internal and external relationships.
No two days are ever the same but expect each day to be highly dynamic, collaborative and engaging as you help build our out team and advise our clients make their worlds of work, work better. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Experienced with 5+ years in Program and Project Management roles (with ServiceNow) an asset
- A strong Project Manager with a track record for delivering complex programs and projects on time and on-budget with a high degree of quality
- Familiar with ITIL and Service Management Practices
- Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally in the market to drive sales, manage quality and deliver results
- Able to travel up to 80% of your time in Canada, US and Globally
- Bilingualism FR/Eng is required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.