Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Montreal; St. John's
External Posting Description
About Our Team:
What we are looking for?
The Lead Developer position would be an ideal fit for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual who thrives on learning new technologies quickly and using them to solve complex industry problems. We are looking for a management level position to be filled by someone who wants to build great software using modern technologies by managing a robust team of developers. The chosen candidate will be expected to learn salesforce through our training program and become salesforce certified.
Things You will Do:
- Working in one of our scrum teams, ideally as scrum master, designing and developing fast, beautiful applications for mission-critical problems.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Managing the creation of well designed, testable, efficient code that meets our internal coding standards
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Exercising creative thinking and imagination to advance our business performance
- Provide Value to our customers
What you will learn:
- API Lifecycle management in an enterprise SaaS context with a Salesforce backend
- Complex middlewares
- Industry specific technologies and standards.
- Information Security
- Salesforce development
External Posting Qualifications
- Knowledge of Web/Application service architecture, experience with Restful API
- Ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Privacy and Security skills
- 10+ years developing software.
- Strong management skills - specifically Agile development.
- Salesforce experience considered a very valuable asset.
- Experience building SaaS applications desired
- Proven track record designing and implementing web applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures
- Experience with agile development methodologies desired
- Experience with performance engineering
- Some level of understanding in application security best practices
- Worked in the healthcare software industry
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply