Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Gatineau; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and helping clients? Are you creative and do you like to develop solutions to deliver on your ideas? If so, look at this exciting opportunity at Deloitte! What will your typical day look like?
You will work within a dynamic tech-focused environment that provides you opportunities to grow and learn. You will work with your team and clients to develop technology solutions and deliver according to the software development lifecycle and Deloitte methods. This will include:
About the team
- Building out digital experiences primarily for Web, using industry standard technologies and tools, and in conjunction with peers across disciplines such as creative, UI / UX, back-end service development and agile delivery.
- Creating, running and reporting on application test scripts during project test cycles.
- Evaluating client trouble tickets and providing assistance during project support phase.
- Building out insights and knowledge of the industries that we work in.
- Being a champion for inclusion and diversity, understanding that having a broad range of perspectives and backgrounds means that we deliver better work.
Our Montreal based CDC is composed of over 350 experienced technology practitioners and work on over 75 projects at any given time on a number of different technologies. Our centre helps clients develop and provide new technological solutions, replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Junior Front-End Developer, you are:
- Proficient in software development, either with a formal degree or other significant study or training.
- Passionate about technology with an interest in front-end technologies.
- Energized about building technology solutions to help clients solve their business challenges.
- Comfortable to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting.
- Skilled at balancing logical problem solving with innovative thinking.
- Excited to contribute positively to team culture, with a focus on inclusion and diversity.
- Excellent at communicating with teammates and colleagues.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.