Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Our AMS consulting team at Deloitte helps our clients meet business objectives and overcome operational challenges. We manage critical applications on behalf of our clients bringing about important application evolution and resolving system issues so companies can continue to operate their business effectively.
In fact, current market need for these services is so high, we are building out a dedicated world-class team to help us meet this demand. It is called the Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) and Deloitte is building this capacity in Canada's main bilingual business centre, Montreal.
As an AMS Solution Associate in the CDC, you will be part of a team that supports client's live applications, often immediately after it has been released to a user community for the first time. We will count on you to quickly and proactively resolve application incidents, provide excellent customer service, communicate system changes or maintenance, and advise on value-added application enhancements that can transform their business.
In our view, the best AMS solution associates are passionate about new and leading technology solutions and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, have great customer service skills, remain calm under pressure, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- A minimum cumulative CRC of 27 or more
- The ability to work fluently in English
- Hands-on programming and/or software configuration experience
We also value:
- Ability to work fluently in French
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Ability to enter the USA for training or short term work assignment
- Java programming experience
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Solution Associate role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Application instructions:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript in 1 single PDF file
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:59pm EDT on January 27th, 2019
External Posting Qualifications Pour soumettre votre candidature :
- Merci de joindre votre CV, lettre de motivation et relevé de notes non officiel en un seul document PDF.
- Vous devez soumettre votre candidature au plus tard à 23 h 59, heure de l'Est, le January 27th, 2019
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply