Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Saint John; Sherbrooke
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Design world class, enterprise solutions for our clients, enabled by a leading automation platform. What will your typical day look like?
You can expect to work in a highly collaborative, diverse team environment. A typical day could include a combination of managing client delivery; giving presentations to both internal and external audiences; developing points of view and thought leadership; and coaching and developing junior resources.
The ITSM Process Lead is responsible for designing, managing, and reporting on a core IT Infrastructure processes, such as Demand, Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Release, Asset, Event, Service Level Management and Knowledge Management. You will bring subject matter expertise in specific process areas and able to provide our clients suggested good practices for leading Service Management organizations.
The IT Service Management Process Lead role will also be expected to complete and maintain ServiceNow product accreditations and certifications. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises digitally transform and deliver world class Service Experiences for their Customers, Citizens, Employees, Partners and other stakeholders. Our team includes over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members in Canada helping our clients imagine, deliver and run their future organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Curious about emerging technology and passionate about modernizing legacy service experiences to be more autonomous and digitally enabled
- 7+ years of experience in an ITSM role
- Aware (ideally certified) in ITIL V3/4
- Familiar with system implementation and system design
- Strong in both written and verbal communication in both French and English
- Government of Canada Security Clearance Eligible (nice to have)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.