is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 55,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 9,800+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We are among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects .
•We value our people and our reputation
•We are locally dedicated with international scale
•We are future focused and challenge the status quo
•We foster collaboration in everything we do
•We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable MONTREAL, TORONTO, CALGARY OR VANCOUVER The Opportunity WSP
is currently hiring a Project Manager to join our IT department, candidate could be located in Toronto, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec, Calgary, Alberta or Vancouver, BC. Reporting to the IT PMO Director, this position will be responsible for planning, executing, monitoring and closing IT projects. Will work with technical team members, Business Relationship Managers, Business Analysts and IT PMO director in support of all Canadian IT projects. Why WSP?
• We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion
• Our Flexible Work Policy
- we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
• A Canadian
success story - we're proud
to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your
ideas and trying new
• A phenomenal collaborative
culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people
who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey. We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future. #WeAre WSP Responsibilities
• Plan, execute, monitor and close IT projects
• Track and manage project budget, schedule, Scope, KPI's and Risks
• Identifies, manages, and escalates risks, issues and change requests to appropriate decision makers
• Proactively manages performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality and other key project management activities
• Coordinate with Vendors
• Participate, lead and coordinate status meetings for team members and stakeholder management
• Monitors, tracks and reports on project's progress to stakeholders and other governance bodies
• Prepare and communicate status reports
• Manage project financials and ensure resolution of anomalies
• Coordinates activities, resources, and information sharing ensuring the delivery of projects and key milestones
• Identify lessons learned and applies the lessons learned to future projects. What you'll bring to WSP...
• 5+ years experience as a Project Manager for complex projects and programs
• 3+ years managing IT infrastructure and integration projects
• University degree/college diploma, or proven work experience in project management capacity.
• Advanced knowledge of tools and techniques, including Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools
• Ability to manage budgets and highlight any variances
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and innovation skills to resolve tough problems.
• Ability to work closely with process owners and other key stakeholders to communicate project progress.
• Must demonstrate initiative, be detail oriented and have good follow-up skills.
• Works independently; takes accountability for assigned tasks and is open minded for process evolution
• Previous experience with Oracle considered an asset
• PMI or SCRUM Certification would be considered as an asset
• The work arrangement for the position is hybrid (2 days per week in nearest WSP office)
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe and the growing list of our clients including vaccination status as part of their mandated health and safety requirements to work with them, you will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to WSP as a condition of employment.
You may also be required to undergo additional immunization to maintain a fully vaccinated status against COVID-19 whenever local Public Health Authorities recommend additional immunization.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY .
WSP Canada Inc.
Senior (> 10 years)
Montréal, Quebec, Canada/
Information Technology Management and Executive