What is the opportunity?
The RBC Digital team is innovative and rapidly growing. We are looking for experienced Senior iOS Developers who are passionate about technology and bring a depth of mobile application development experience.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have:
- You will be responsible for designing and developing native iOS code to maintain and add functionality to RBC's mobile banking application.
- Conduct and contribute to design and code reviews ensuring standards are met
- Oversee, lead and coach junior developers on software engineering practices, code quality and OO design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, product owners, testers, user-experience, security and fraud
- Continuously improve the app, finding ways to simplify and refactor code
- 5+ years of experience developing for iOS, including Objective-C, Swift, XCode, git
- A thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming, MVC, MVVM and iOS application architecture
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for both iPhone and iPad applications using UIKit and Interface Builder
- Automated testing using XCTest and XCUI
- Experience with networking, including HTTP, SOAP and REST
- Understanding of IT Standards, UX Design, Accessibility, Agile Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a collaborative, team player, who values giving and receiving constructive feedback and who has strong interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Experience in a banking environment
- Mobile payments experience
- Extreme programming, TDD
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual. Visit people.rbc.com
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs About RBC
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative team that encourages networking
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- 4 weeks vacation
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.For more information, please visit rbc.com. Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request. JOB SUMMARY City: Montreal
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/30/2021
Req ID: 370156 Ad Code(s):