Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.
TD Direct Investing provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence.Job Description
It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Perform client instructions in accordance with industry and TD Direct Investing trading policy.
- Delivering loyal and outstanding service with each client Interaction.
- Plan for the future and contribute positively to the overall productivity of the team by maximizing individual productivity, availability and flexibility.
- Deliver accurate, timely information on market activity and developments, company products and services and customer account information.
- Proactively identify and adapt to the needs of the customer and offer creative solutions by learning about TD Direct Investing products and services and their applicability to customer/market situations.
- An excellent communicator who is collaborative, with proven client service skills and the ability to assess each client's situation and the impact of proposed transactions.
- Identify creative sales and advice opportunities and refer customers to appropriate internal Bank partners.
- Support the achievement of the Investor Service Centre (ISC) objectives by meeting or exceeding individual Growth the Business goals.
- Participate and collaborate in outbound calling for service & sales campaigns at various times throughout the year.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!Requirements
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
- Are fully bilingual, French and English
- Have strong communication skills to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way, handling sensitive customer information and resolving exceptions.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas.
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience.
For this role, we specifically require:
- College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree
- Aptitude to successfully complete and pass required licensing (CSC, CPH & DFOL)
Successful candidates must be available to start training on July 13th 2020
Specialized business and industry training and ongoing support provided throughout employee onboarding period, with attendance for all training being mandatory.
20 weeks full time paid training - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Full time: 37.5 hours a week
Part time: minimum guaranteed 30 hours per week.
You must be available and flexible to work a rotational shift; this is a week by week schedule that will have you rotating weekly start periods of days, afternoon and evening shifts that include weekends, 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday. You will receive two consecutive days off and you will have a 3 week advance notice of your rotational shift. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing