Intern, AccountingTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day - orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used. Your responsibilities
- Support for analyses of the activities related to the inventory, standard costs, and other expenses asso-ciated with the business unit.
- Control of standard costs in the ERP.
- Participation in the accounting month-end process.
- Ensure the accuracy of the inventory transactions in the system as well as of the inter-company transac-tions.
- Analysis of accounts, preparation of journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Contribute to the preparation of the financial re-ports, as well as of the documents and presentations related to the planning of the activity and forecast-ing.
- Reconciliation of billing discrepancies and follow-up of unbilled receipts.
- Perform various tasks related to the position.
More about us
- University studies in progress in Administration with accounting profile.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, more specifical-ly Excel.
- Great attention to detail and meticulousness with numbers, autonomy, resourcefulness, good sense of organization and priorities, team spirit.
- Good communication skills.
- French, spoken and written, English an asset.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our websitewww.abb.com.\"For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid