Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Moncton; Quebec City; Sherbrooke; St. John's - Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently)
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with clients and your colleagues? Do you enjoy talking to the clients and developing leading practice solutions? Deloitte may be right for you. What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Deliver projects and assist clients in transforming their legacy environment and help them navigate through most complex business challenges by maximizing performance through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement the solution collaborating with other designers
- Translate customer requirements viable solutions
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Identify requirement "gaps" and provide design alternatives to maintain a high degree of quality in the solution build
- Develop external eminence by promoting and participating in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business Enough about us, let's talk about you
the key skills required:
Certified in SAP Certified Integration Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Full Cloud/Core Hybrid and SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
And Integration experience:
- Knows ABAP programing language
- Understand SAP PA and OM modules
- Understand SuccessFactors and SAP integration
- Understand SFAPI and ODATA API provided by SuccessFactors
- Understand how CPI works as a middleware
- Able to develop custom integration flows using CPI
- Understand various web service protocols
- Coordinate project phases and ensure all requirements are captured and documented
- Ability to lead system design workshops and educate clients on the system and functionality
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.