Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview We're the team behind the team that provides insurance to millions of Canadians.
In TD Insurance Operations, we're dedicated to making sure everything runs smoothly by delivering on a wide range of administrative activities for our internal business partners. And we do it while always achieving our optimal customer service targets.Customer satisfaction starts with accurate and reliable operations management.
We're essential for the proper day-to-day operations of TD's life, home and auto insurance, plus travel, and even, credit protection. Supporting the infrastructure of our insurance business, we've developed an expertise in finding the most efficient and cost-effective ways to securely and consistently deliver on our team goals. And we know it's because of our good, honest and very detail-oriented work that we can keep our promise to our customers - and protect their peace of mind.Job Description
As the Insurance Operations Officer II
, you'll support the larger team in handling a wide range of administrative activities, such as answering customer calls, document management and processing transactions. As you develop your own expertise around all the systems involved at TD, you'll take on more responsibility in helping to find opportunities and make recommendations to improve our team's overall performance. And, you'll come with a positive attitude to give it your best, build meaningful relationships and benefit from the mentorship of senior team members. You'll be trusted to:
- Deliver on a broad range of administrative support activities, such as handling inbound calls, accurate processing of transactions, and investigating and reporting on potential risks, while gaining a specialization of the duties you perform on the most regular basis.
- Provide optimal customer service, including some guidance and advice to our internal partners, when responding to phone and email inquiries as the initial point of contact on our team.
- Follow internal operating practices and industry regulations when completing transactions, investigating records and reporting on findings, while recognizing when and how to report issues of a more complicated nature.
- Contribute to improving operational efficiencies in support of the TD Insurance team by staying productive, organized and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of your assigned projects.
- Maintain our high service levels by providing reliable speed and accuracy in the processing of all required tasks while maintaining detailed documentation.
- Support all of our operational programs and processes, including team investigations, by consistently providing timely and effective completion of all assigned tasks, which could include proofreading process documents, double-checking the accuracy of reports, and sorting incoming mail.
- Participate in personal performance development by cross-training within your own team to become adept at handling a larger scope of tasks in the interests of career advancement opportunities.
- Provide a broad and developed knowledge and understanding services and processes of business area and could be characterized by low to moderate complexity / risk.
- Share your ideas and fresh approaches to help develop innovative solutions that could improve our service levels and maximize our value and effectiveness across the business.
- Act with the highest levels of integrity while always observing regulatory guidelines, fulfilling your due diligence and properly handling confidential information.
- Completion of post-secondary.
- 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- Able to use MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet
- A go-getter individual who can exercise initiatives and be accurate, and detail oriented to handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A dynamic communicator with established customer service skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted: February 14, 2019
Closes: April 15, 2019